Unispares

Your

TRUE Companion

FOR TECHNICAL PARTS

and ASSEMBLIES

Manufacturing Excellence

At UNISPARES, we conform to international standards for our production management and operations mechanisms. We possess best-in-class facilities for a complete product development cycle, from design to packaging, and employ world-class CNC and conventional machines to ensure precise tolerances and excellent finishing. Our operations are managed by a team of highly skilled employees from diverse disciplines, such as automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, quality control, technocrats, and workers.

Agriculture Machine
Parts and Components

Construction Machine
Parts and Components

Automotive
Parts and Components​

Industry Machine
Parts and Components

Our Capacity

Unispares India is equipped with impressive manufacturing capabilities, boasting two units spanning over 11,500 square meters. Our facilities are fully outfitted with cutting-edge machines and top-of-the-line quality control equipment. With a forging plant occupying 10,000 square meters, our highly skilled engineers have the expertise to forge any standard or special parts to your precise specifications. Whether it’s Stainless Steel Forging, Alloy Steel Forging, or Carbon Steel Forging, we can cater to all your forging needs under one roof. Additionally, our second unit, spanning over 1,500 square meters, houses over 100 state-of-the-art machines to deliver high-quality machined parts.

We specialize in the manufacturing of forged and machined parts that cater to the unique needs of our clients. Our products are not only distributed locally, but are also exported to a number of countries including the USA, Germany, France, and Italy.

Over the course of the past two decades, we have experienced tremendous growth as both a manufacturer and supplier of quality products. A significant portion of our output is dedicated to the export market, accounting for 84% of our total supplies, while the remaining 16% is distributed domestically. With a keen focus on the European market, we export the majority (65%) of our products to original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) in Germany, followed by the USA and South America. Our flexible approach, allowing us to cater to clients’ needs regardless of order size, has helped us to strengthen our position in the market and gain an edge over our competitors.

We manufacture standard and specialized parts for agricultural, automotive, construction, and industrial machinery. Our forged and machined parts meet high-quality standards and are cost-effective.

Scroll to Top